Wednesday, September 1, 2010

2-Deep Depth Chart Released!

It appears the starting lineups have been finalized. So let's take a look to see if my offensive predictions were right.
QB: No surprises here. Persa, followed by Watkins.
RB: I'm a bit disappointed. The depth chart is listed as Fields or Schmidt or Simmons. I was hoping to see a starter named by now. Perhaps we will be started with running-back-by committee again, but I certainly hope not.
WR: I still cannot say who will fill which role, but the starters are Ebert, Stewart, and Demetrius Fields. Their backups will be Moulton, and two people I didn't mention previously: Charles Brown and Venric Mark. Charles Brown is a junior slot receiver, and Mark is a tiny true freshman speedster who I am very excited about. Much more about him if I ever get a special teams post up.
SB: Dunsmore is listed as starter with Rooks as the backup. This doesn't mean a whole lot as Nagel will see playing time, just filling a different role.
OL: I was right on the tackle positions and center. Left guard will be Mulroe. Right Guard will be Bartels. The backups, from left to right, will be: Brian Smith, Evan Luxenburg, Colin Armstrong, Keegan Grant, and Neal Deiters.

Edit: I suppose I could have just made it easy for you all and myself by providing a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment